Open House west London are delighted to market this unique opportunity that has risen to purchase this modern interior design restaurant
Extremely high footfall area
This restaurant has a fresh lease and a perfect retail location. The Place has a ready setup with fully functioning kitchen, storage room, bar, office, abs front of the house, the reason for sale is due to the owner personal reasons. the running business with the brand name, menu, social media etc can be handed over. Owners are willing to help in handover of the restaurant to the new owner.
A perfect opportunity for a family-run business.
Delivery contract with Uber Eats and Deliver
Status: Ready to go and Trade. Fully equipped + Storage. Includes website + social media and delivery platforms if required.
Business Premium £100,000
Rent: £21,000 per annum
Deposit In Advance Quarterly depend on references
All equipment is 6 months old and include but not limited to:
- 1 traditional wood/gas fired oven from Italy (1.2 diameter) - Gas certificate in place
- 1 large tall fridge
- 2 door prep fridge
- 3 door prep fridge
- 1 two basket fryer
- 1 drink fridge
- 1 freezer
- 4 shelved cabinets
- 1 spiral dough mixer
- 1 Hand basin
- 1 professional basin
Open House admin fee of 14% of Sale Agreed Price payable by in going assignee's
Viewing by appointment only through Open House
Open House also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Manager on the number shown above.
Open House the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.