Thatch Close, Holmes Chapel, CW4

For Sale £60,000

3 1 1
View the 3D virtual Tour

*** 25% Shared Ownership with rent and charges payable on the remaining 75%. Please contact us for full details and eligibility criteria. ***

A modern 3 bedroom end of terrace in a quiet residential development, lovingly maintained by its current owner and offering a high-specification finish throughout. The house also benefits from an enclosed rear garden and two private parking spaces, as well as accessible doorways and downstairs WC. Shared ownership schemes represent a fantastic opportunity to get on the property ladder for those eligible, and you would struggle to find a better example than this of the high-quality homes available through such schemes.

In brief the property comprises: Entrance Hallway, through Lounge and Dining Kitchen, Rear Porch, downstairs WC, Landing, Master Bedroom and two further good-sized bedrooms, Bathroom. Loft, enclosed rear garden, two dedicated parking spaces. Double glazing and central heating throughout.

Holmes Chapel is a picturesque village in the heart of the Cheshire countryside, with fantastic local shops, facilities, and schools all within comfortable walking distance. Great transport links via train to central Manchester and Crewe, and easy access to the M6 motorway.

Please don't hesitate to contact us now for more information or to arrange a viewing (virtual viewings are available).

TOTAL 80.4 sqm. approx. (house only)

GROUND FLOOR
TOTAL 40.2 sqm. approx.

Lounge
5.06m x 3.09m max.
Accessed via entrance hall, Front-facing window plus side-facing window, ceiling light, carpet, two radiators, TV point, storage closet under the stairs. Through to Kitchen-Diner

Kitchen-Diner
4.13m x 3.09m max.
Rear-facing window, tiled floor, ceiling light, radiator, high-gloss contemporary units, fan oven and gas hob with extractor hood, stainless bowl sink with drainer and mixer-tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for free-standing fridge-freezer, access to rear hall.

WC
2.20m x 1.24m
Tiled floor, ceiling light, low-level WC and pedestal sink, accessible.

FIRST FLOOR
TOTAL 40.2 sqm. approx.

Landing
Accessed via carpeted stairs from entrance hall, ceiling light, carpet, loft hatch, access to 3 bedrooms and bathroom.

Bedroom 1
4.45m x 2.70 max.
Two front-facing windows, carpet, ceiling light, radiator, storage closet.

Bedroom 2
4.23m x 2.33m
Rear-facing window, carpet, ceiling light, radiator.

Bedroom 3
3.10m x 2.03m
Rear-facing window, carpet, ceiling light, radiator.

Bathroom
2.20m x 1.24m
Tiled floor, ceiling light, low-level WC and pedestal sink, accessible.

OUTSIDE & GARDEN

Enclosed rear garden with feature curved brick wall, lawn, paving, shrubbery, accessed via side gate and rear porch. Two dedicated private parking spaces to the rear of the property.

TOTAL 80.4 sqm. approx. (house only)

Leasehold
Council Tax band C
EPC grade B
8 Years NHBC Warrantee


SHARED OWNERSHIP DETAILS

• 25% equity share for sale (deposit and mortgage may be applicable)
• Based on open-market valuation of £240,000
• Monthly rent of £381.30 payable on the remaining 75% (subject to change)
• Monthly service charge and ground rent of £55.23 payable (subject to change) does include building insurance.
• All potential purchasers must be approved via application to Riverside Home Ownership

ELIGIBILITY
• All potential purchasers must be approved via application to Riverside Home Ownership






  • Large downstairs W/C
  • Enlcosed rear garden
  • 2 private parking spaces
Floorplan for Thatch Close, Holmes Chapel
EPC Graph for Thatch Close, Holmes Chapel

Similar Properties

Thatch Close, Holmes Chapel

Thatch Close, Holmes Chapel, CW4

For Sale £60,000

Wood Street, Mow Cop

Wood Street, Mow Cop, ST7

For Sale £225,000

Glastonbury Drive, Middlewich

Glastonbury Drive, Middlewich, CW10

For Sale £340,000

SOLDSTC Chester Road, Middlewich

Chester Road, Middlewich, CW10

Sold Subject to Contract £399,000

Get an instant online valuation

Find out how much your property is worth